I set up this blog several years ago. After going thru some new blog sites, I got to checking in and found mine! Funy how we forget these things! So....... I will try to do what I can. Facebook and such is just too much for me! The final answer to whether I keep this one or not is according to how I can load photos. Xanga is hard, but can be done. So if photos load quicker here, I'm sold!
Later.........!
I like this picture of you & Jim. It is so good. Love Sis
ReplyDeleteHi April - thank you for visiting my blog! I see you are trying to decide whether to stay w/ Blogspot or Xanga. I've never used Xanga, but find Blogspot VERY easy to use when it comes to uploading pics. You'll have to stop back by and share your recipe for chocolate gravy and biscuits w/ me. I know that's a Southern thing and I've heard of it before but have never made it or tasted it. Would love to try it sometime. Blessings!
ReplyDelete